✌️ This is Matchory
- Matchory is a Germany-based, internationally operating company that has developed the world's most solid supplier database. Our cloud-based supplier search engine automates global sourcing for strategic buyers. Using Big Data and cutting-edge technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, relevant suppliers from all industries can be identified in real time and at the touch of a button. Holistic, uniform and comparable supplier profiles are created from billions of data points - so, buyers can find matching suppliers at any time, all over the world.
👩💻 Our current technology stack:
- HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, VueJS, Vuetify
- Laravel 9 / Symfony 6
- PHP 8.1, Python 3, Go
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
- AWS SQS, nginx
- Docker, docker-compose
🚀 Your role & impact at Matchory
- Work in a cross-functional product team consisting of other developers, a product manager, an interface designer, and other stakeholders
- Question and evolve the architecture being a key driver for critical design decisions
- Contribute to the codebase using PHP 8 following best practices along the software development lifecycle
- Learn domain knowledge, technical skills, and industry disciplines with the aim to teach and continuously improve the team as a whole
✨ You'll fit great with these skills and qualifications
- Extensive Experience in the development of API-driven web applications
- Very good knowledge of PHP and SQL. Experience with Python or Elasticsearch is a plus
- Experience with common frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony
- Experience with event-driven architecture and message queues
- Ability to debug, test, and optimise existing applications
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts with other members of the team and with external business partners & customers.
- Familiarity with database architecture and design concepts
💻 How we work
- You'll be part of an open-minded, dynamic team and enjoy an innovative working environment with international clients
- You can benefit from remote and flexible working conditions - you know best how you work effectively
- We live flat hierarchies, start-up spirit and an open feedback culture - become part of a data-driven and empathic team
- We are committed to an integrative culture and inclusive workplace environment
😀 Sounds interesting?
You would like to be part of shaping the future of smart procurement and Matchory?
Please just fill in the application form or send your application to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do not hesitate to ask any questions.