✌️ This is Matchory
Matchory is a Germany-based, internationally operating company that has developed the world's most solid supplier database. Our cloud-based supplier search engine automates global sourcing for strategic buyers. Using Big Data and cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, relevant suppliers from all industries can be identified in real time and at the touch of a button. Holistic, uniform and comparable supplier profiles are created from billions of data points - so, buyers can find matching suppliers at any time, all over the world.
🚀 Your role & impact at Matchory
- You will be responsible for the initial set-up and constant development of sales strategies and concepts.
- You will approach new, potential customers, win them for us and advise them proficiently in all stages of the contractual relationship.
- Key role in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the Matchory solution.
- Deep understanding of the product and professionally articulate the value of Matchory to the customer.
- You will develop new strategic partnerships with e.g. trade fairs, consulting firms, etc.
- You will capture customer business goals and objectives and ensure continuous alignment. Therefore you will work closely with our CEO and proactively support in strategic decisions
- Responsibility of monitoring key performance indicators.
✨ You'll fit great with these skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business or comparable field/education
- Great communication skills, both written and oral, fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- Key performance indicator driven
- You have a deep understanding of prioritizing tasks in a meaningful way and automating recurring processes
- Strength to identify solutions to problems and concerns to overcome objections and convince customers
- You have already gained some experience in sales, preferably in the B2B and software or procurement area
💻 How we work
- You'll be part of an open-minded, dynamic team and enjoy an innovative working environment with international clients
- You can benefit from remote and flexible working conditions - you know best how you work effectively
- We live flat hierarchies, start-up spirit and an open feedback culture - become part of a data-driven and empathic team
- We are committed to an integrative culture and inclusive workplace environment
😀 Sounds interesting?
You would like to be part of shaping the future of smart procurement and Matchory?
Please just fill in the application form or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do not hesitate to ask any questions.