✌️ This is Matchory
Matchory is a Germany-based, internationally operating company that has developed the world's most solid supplier database. Our cloud-based supplier search engine automates global sourcing for strategic buyers. Using Big Data and cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, relevant suppliers from all industries can be identified in real time and at the touch of a button. Holistic, uniform and comparable supplier profiles are created from billions of data points - so, buyers can find matching suppliers at any time, all over the world.
🚀 Your role & impact at Matchory
- Work in a cross-functional product team consisting of other developers, a product manager, an interface designer, and other stakeholders
- Active contribution to the Matchory SaaS platform.
- Refactoring of the codebase
- Create concepts to guarantee maintainability, scalability and performance with increasing complexity
- Work closely with other teams such as product and design on new features
- Support the development process in a flexible environment with daily release cycles
✨ You'll fit great with these skills and qualifications
- Experience with JSON APIs, structured data, and CSS.
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding and user experience.
- Strong growth mindset and the motivation to continuously improve self and team performance.
- Previous experience in an agile development team.
💻 How we work
- You'll be part of an open-minded, dynamic team and enjoy an innovative working environment with international clients
- You can benefit from remote and flexible working conditions - you know best how you work effectively
- We live flat hierarchies, start-up spirit and an open feedback culture - become part of a data-driven and empathic team
- We are committed to an integrative culture and inclusive workplace environment
😀 Sounds interesting?
You would like to be part of shaping the future of smart procurement and Matchory?
Please just fill in the application form or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do not hesitate to ask any questions.